La Planète en danger ! Index du Forum
La Planète en danger !
Nous parlons de la Terre en danger, les animaux à sauver et notre planète à sauvegarder, car elle à besoin de nous !!! (y)

La Planète en danger ! Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Cat with struvite crystals ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    La Planète en danger ! Index du Forum -> Moi, mes animaux et mon ordi ! -> Vos animaux !
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JoeClark

MessagePosté le: Lun 6 Nov - 12:22 (2017)    Sujet du message: Cat with struvite crystals Répondre en citant

Hi,

I took my cat to the vet because she was over grooming the area between her back legs, causing a fur loss and irritated skin. We treated it like a food allergy - steroid and antibiotic shot which worked for a few weeks but have now worn off and she's over grooming again - and did blood and urine tests. Urine tests showed my 6 year old cat has high concentration of struvite crystals in her urine. Vet now thinks the over grooming is being caused by irritated/painful bladder. 

I have a follow up appointment on Tuesday (quickest I can get in). Vet is planned to do an x-ray to check for stones in the bladder. I'm just looking for any experience or advice on what I should ask the vet and what treatments are available. Moxie has been mostly raw fed for years, although I admit the past few years she gets around a tablespoon of kibble per day in her puzzle feeders. Vet mentioned prescription wet food on the phone and I'm leery of getting talked into anything, but I obviously want to do what's best for my cat and for her to be comfortable. However my research into struvite crystals has come up with a lot of conflicting information. 

Please help.

Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References
http://www.catforum.com/forum/38-health-nutrition/387249-cat-struvite-cryst…

software demonstration

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 6 Nov - 12:22 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    La Planète en danger ! Index du Forum -> Moi, mes animaux et mon ordi ! -> Vos animaux ! Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Texno x0.3 © theme by Larme D'Ange 2006