La Planète en danger ! Index du Forum
La Planète en danger !
Nous parlons de la Terre en danger, les animaux à sauver et notre planète à sauvegarder, car elle à besoin de nous !!! (y)

La Planète en danger ! Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Need serious dog lovers advice ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    La Planète en danger ! Index du Forum -> Moi, mes animaux et mon ordi ! -> Vos animaux !
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JoeClark

MessagePosté le: Jeu 16 Nov - 10:37 (2017)    Sujet du message: Need serious dog lovers advice Répondre en citant

Hi,

I absolutely refuse to abandon them at a kennel.  I am stuck in a bad domestic situation. I am working on getting out myself, but I will be homeless and won't be able to keep them with me and then would be forced to surrender them. I need advice on how to find new homes for them. I would like to find older adults/retirees for both because they are well suited for a more quiet life and adopters who could be with them most of the day to give them the love they will need to adjust to a new home. My heart is broken and I am so afraid that I won't be able to protect them. I have tried contacting rescue groups but they insist that I have to surrender the dogs to one of their foster homes while they put them up for adoption. I am really trying to avoid having them go through being bounced around, also I would desperately love to have some say in who adopts them. I figured that a dog forum would have the kind of animal loving people on here to help me with real heart felt advice on how to find or advertise for the older adopters I'm searching for. No craig's list or ebay pets. I have heard to many horror stories. Thank you for any helpful ideas. 
Please help.

Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References
http://www.dogchatforum.com/forums/topic/7738-need-serious-dog-lovers-advic…

small business consulting services

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 16 Nov - 10:37 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    La Planète en danger ! Index du Forum -> Moi, mes animaux et mon ordi ! -> Vos animaux ! Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Texno x0.3 © theme by Larme D'Ange 2006