La Planète en danger ! Index du Forum
La Planète en danger !
Nous parlons de la Terre en danger, les animaux à sauver et notre planète à sauvegarder, car elle à besoin de nous !!! (y)

La Planète en danger ! Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Rescue on Petfinder NEVER getting back to you? ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    La Planète en danger ! Index du Forum -> Moi, mes animaux et mon ordi ! -> Vos animaux !
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JoeClark

MessagePosté le: Mar 21 Nov - 11:56 (2017)    Sujet du message: Rescue on Petfinder NEVER getting back to you? Répondre en citant

Hi,

While I was looking for a cat to adopt on petfinder.com, I emailed MANY different shelters and rescues asking about the different cats they were showing on the website.

The shelters tended to get back to me with great info or they were honest and said they had too many animals to give specifics and that I should come over to meet the cats, which is totally fair.

BUT, a lot of these more specialized rescues would NEVER respond to any emails I sent. For example, I emailed a Persian Cat rescue, a Siamese cat rescue, and another Persian/long-haired rescue, all close by. NONE of them responded, ever. Not even a "No, your application is denied." And this was weeks ago, so I'm not going to give them the benefit of the doubt that the volunteers have been busy. All of them have had a month and half now to get back to me. Whats the point of having a rescue if you are never going to respond to the people who want to adopt the animals?!

What makes it even weirder and more upsetting is that all of the cats I inquired about are still on petfinder!!! 

I have my Mabel now, who I adopted from a wonderful rescue out in the mountains of Virginia that had IMMEDIATE communication, but I still feel so sad for these cats who are basically being held hostage.

Thanks!

For more you can check
2d whiteboard animation

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 21 Nov - 11:56 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    La Planète en danger ! Index du Forum -> Moi, mes animaux et mon ordi ! -> Vos animaux ! Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Texno x0.3 © theme by Larme D'Ange 2006