La Planète en danger ! Index du Forum
La Planète en danger !
Nous parlons de la Terre en danger, les animaux à sauver et notre planète à sauvegarder, car elle à besoin de nous !!! (y)

La Planète en danger ! Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: 7 year old Boxer started peeing in house. ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    La Planète en danger ! Index du Forum -> Moi, mes animaux et mon ordi ! -> Vos animaux !
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JoeClark

MessagePosté le: Jeu 30 Nov - 14:45 (2017)    Sujet du message: 7 year old Boxer started peeing in house. Répondre en citant

Hi,

My 7 year old Boxer was living with my grandmother for a huge part of his life. On Nov 21st, we lost her. A couple of days later my cousin took him in to live with her. We knew he would mark as there are 3 other dogs in her home. 2 males, one of which is still a puppy, and a female. None are fixed. But quickly his marking wasn't just marking anymore. He was actually full on peeing on things. He is peeing on the stove, IN an old bed they have, on heaters, on gaming consoles, corners of the tub, walls... I'm not sure exactly what is going on and how to stop it. He will end up having to live outside if we can't get him to stop which is something I REALLY do not want. He is too afraid of storms and being completely alone. I'm thinking it's a mix of him losing the constant person in his life and also having to move all within a couple of days. And the fact that there is other animals in the house. The puppy isn't completely potty trained either so he has accidents in the house and that could contribute to it too. I just really want to find a solution to this that doesn't involve putting him outside.

Please help.

Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References
http://www.dogchatforum.com/forums/topic/7644-7-year-old-boxer-started-peeing-in-house/

animated business video

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 30 Nov - 14:45 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    La Planète en danger ! Index du Forum -> Moi, mes animaux et mon ordi ! -> Vos animaux ! Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Texno x0.3 © theme by Larme D'Ange 2006