La Planète en danger ! Index du Forum
La Planète en danger !
Nous parlons de la Terre en danger, les animaux à sauver et notre planète à sauvegarder, car elle à besoin de nous !!! (y)

La Planète en danger ! Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Random Cat Wont Leave Dog Alone ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    La Planète en danger ! Index du Forum -> Moi, mes animaux et mon ordi ! -> Les animaux de mon jardin
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JoeClark

MessagePosté le: Sam 2 Déc - 13:31 (2017)    Sujet du message: Random Cat Wont Leave Dog Alone Répondre en citant

Hi,

Trooper came from a family who has him in crate all day and night locked up in a laundry room. They’d only let him out twice a day. They didn’t have time for a pet. We came across him on Craigslist and adopted him. He didn’t like being inside anymore (cant really blame him). So my parents fixed up their backyard, more grass, trees and a new gate.
He got a new dog house, new bed, kiddy pool for the summer and tons of toys and love. He loved his new home. They would try to bring him inside occasionally but he was miserable. So recently this cat came around. Theres a bunch of cats since my parents neighbors had two cats and guess what? Didn’t get them fixed so now their two cats have tons of strays around. They really don’t bug anyone. They stay in that area. BUT theres one, that lets you touch/pet him and what not. He’s skinny so I know he’s gone days without eating. This cat has totally invaded the dogs space. He started off when they’d hear his “meows” loudly at the front door. (Causing the indoor dog to bark all night as well). The cat made his way to the backyard and made himself at home. 
Trooper cant even go into his dog house cause the cat is always in there. He even scratched up his bed!! We used to leave dog food out for Trooper to munch on through out the day but took it away once we noticed the cat. (He still gets fed!). One of my parents now has to stand guard while Trooper eats cause we have noticed the cat go near him and try to scratch his eyes and eat his food. Trooper doesn’t eat comfortably when someone is around (don’t know why) but we have to cause theres no getting rid of the cat.
Please help.

Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References
http://www.petforums.com/showthread.php/3646-Random-Cat-Wont-Leave-Dog-Alon…

animated industrial product video

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 2 Déc - 13:31 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    La Planète en danger ! Index du Forum -> Moi, mes animaux et mon ordi ! -> Les animaux de mon jardin Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Texno x0.3 © theme by Larme D'Ange 2006