La Planète en danger ! Index du Forum
La Planète en danger !
Nous parlons de la Terre en danger, les animaux à sauver et notre planète à sauvegarder, car elle à besoin de nous !!! (y)

La Planète en danger ! Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Anybody tried painting the inside of their bait tank? ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    La Planète en danger ! Index du Forum -> Animaux en voie de disparition -> Le Requin
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JoeClark

MessagePosté le: Ven 15 Déc - 12:24 (2017)    Sujet du message: Anybody tried painting the inside of their bait tank? Répondre en citant

Hi,

I am noticing some of the newer bait tanks come with a light blue colored inside of the tank, any tried painting an old tank? If so, what kind of paint worked? Any negative side effects to the bait? How did it hold up?

If I get to the point where I consider painting my bait tank blue, I would have to be done with all of my other projects that provide absolutely zero value to anything. This would include: fixing all pattern inconsistencies in my gel coat, resurfacing the bottom of my boat so that I can increase my top end speed by 0.2 mph, replacing all of my drag washers with magic dust made out of gold and shad souls, fixing all my net mesh so that perfect diamonds are everywhere, cleaning the internals of my son's spider man reel, and lubing my trailer ball.

Please Help.

Thanks!

I did not find the right solution from the internet
References:http://smlfishingforums.proboards.com/thread/

Bitcoin Marketing Examples

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 15 Déc - 12:24 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    La Planète en danger ! Index du Forum -> Animaux en voie de disparition -> Le Requin Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Texno x0.3 © theme by Larme D'Ange 2006