La Planète en danger ! Index du Forum
La Planète en danger !
Nous parlons de la Terre en danger, les animaux à sauver et notre planète à sauvegarder, car elle à besoin de nous !!! (y)

La Planète en danger ! Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Why are they anchor grave yards? ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    La Planète en danger ! Index du Forum -> Moi, mes animaux et mon ordi ! -> Vos animaux !
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JoeClark

MessagePosté le: Jeu 21 Déc - 13:43 (2017)    Sujet du message: Why are they anchor grave yards? Répondre en citant

Hi,

Like you said, the demand for bluefish is down. Anglers are going for other types of fish. There are not as many open boats as there used to be. In the Freeport, Woodcleft Canal area most of the day open boats are taking people out for booze cruise / sightseeing trips at night. Better money and less of a grind to cruise the bay at 6 knots with the DJ playing music than to run around at night through the shipping lanes.
I think a lot of the bluefish used to end up in the trash. Bluefish does not freeze really well and how many 10lb blues does it take to fill a freezer.

I think those fish are still out there and if you were to chum around Three Sisters I would bet they will find you.
What ever happened to the massive schools of Bluefish we used to see at Cholera and the Three Sisters area? I remember 3-4 partyboats from the Jones Inlet area chumming or jigging there regularly day and night 10 years ago. I know the demand for bluefish has been way down in recent years but seems like we don't have that body of fish out there any more. Anyone care to comment?

Please Help.

Thanks!
Why are they anchor grave yards?
for more you can check:
References: https://techenclave.com/community/

Digital Advertising Video

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 21 Déc - 13:43 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    La Planète en danger ! Index du Forum -> Moi, mes animaux et mon ordi ! -> Vos animaux ! Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Texno x0.3 © theme by Larme D'Ange 2006