La Planète en danger ! Index du Forum
La Planète en danger !
Nous parlons de la Terre en danger, les animaux à sauver et notre planète à sauvegarder, car elle à besoin de nous !!! (y)

La Planète en danger ! Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: If you joined a fishing club ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    La Planète en danger ! Index du Forum -> Animaux disparus -> En Océanie...
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JoeClark

MessagePosté le: Sam 23 Déc - 14:09 (2017)    Sujet du message: If you joined a fishing club Répondre en citant

Hi,

I joined a fishing club years ago when I first got serious about fishing, and I think it really helped me. For one thing, I was always fishing with a different angler - I fished with everyone in my club, from older members to guys who just joined - and I learned a lot from each one of them. Sometimes you learn things you can use, and other times you learn what not to do! But it's still learning all the same. I think it's worth it to join a club, definitely. Fishing smaller club tournaments got me ready to fish the bigger trails that I fish now, too.

I don't think there are any real minuses to fishing with a club. Just take your time and find one that fits you, and you will likely have a great time. There can be some egos in clubs, though, which I guess may be a downfall. You might have a guy who wins the majority of all of the club tournaments, and then you come along and beat him a few times and he gets ornery…. but that can happen anywhere. 

Please Help.

Thanks,

for more you can check:
Reference: https://forum.pcmech.com/threads/

Medical Animation Examples

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 23 Déc - 14:09 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    La Planète en danger ! Index du Forum -> Animaux disparus -> En Océanie... Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Texno x0.3 © theme by Larme D'Ange 2006