La Planète en danger ! Index du Forum
La Planète en danger !
Nous parlons de la Terre en danger, les animaux à sauver et notre planète à sauvegarder, car elle à besoin de nous !!! (y)

La Planète en danger ! Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Planet Model...PLEASE HELP! ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    La Planète en danger ! Index du Forum -> Le Flood -> Pub
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
AlbertSalerno

MessagePosté le: Mar 8 Mai - 11:20 (2018)    Sujet du message: Planet Model...PLEASE HELP! Répondre en citant

Hello,

I have been going out of my mind with this model. I have always wanted to make some good looking original planets for background art with my starships so I gave it a go.
For the most part I'm happy. I think I need to tune the spec map for the water a bit more but the big issue is the dark side...I used a synthesis and Fresnel ramps to make the atmosphere but as you can see it's lighting up on the dark side. I also for the life of me cannot understand why the clouds are being lit up. I have no ambient light turned on at all. It seems the synthesis map is causing the cloud map to light up somehow..it's like the light is being refracted through the outer globe (which is what I put the synthesis on) around to the dark side..It renders like this on custom setting. It does not render like this on MLT but I don't like the desaturated look of that preset..Suggestions?

Please help.

I did not find the right solution from the internet.

References:-
http://www.kerkythea.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=12470
Explainer Video studio

Thanks

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 8 Mai - 11:20 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    La Planète en danger ! Index du Forum -> Le Flood -> Pub Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Texno x0.3 © theme by Larme D'Ange 2006