La Planète en danger ! Index du Forum
La Planète en danger !
Nous parlons de la Terre en danger, les animaux à sauver et notre planète à sauvegarder, car elle à besoin de nous !!! (y)

La Planète en danger ! Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: De’Anthony Thomas refractured right tibia on Thursday ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    La Planète en danger ! Index du Forum -> Le Flood -> Pub
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
linchao

MessagePosté le: Jeu 25 Oct - 07:50 (2018)    Sujet du message: De’Anthony Thomas refractured right tibia on Thursday Répondre en citant

Kansas City Chiefs wide receiver De’Anthony Thomas refractured his surgically-repaired tibia at practice on Thursday Womens Eric Murray Jersey , the team announced Friday.Chiefs head athletic trainer Rick Burkholder explained the details of the injury to the media at a press conference.“I’ll take you back to December 31, 2017, where he fractured his leg in a game, had emergency surgery in Denver, had a rod put in his leg,” Burkholder said of Thomas. “That rod is still in his leg. [Thursday] at practice, he had what we would all consider a freak accident, where he got stepped on from behind and refractured his leg. The rod is still in place. The rod didn’t bend, but he did have a fracture around the old fracture site, so we’ll have to take him from playing now and let that heal up. All indications are right now that he won’t need anything done with the rod, won’t need surgery. He’ll heal up on his own, but he’ll need some time to heal up.”The Chiefs have yet to announce whether or not Thomas is headed for injured reserve. That is becoming an interesting conundrum for Kansas City given the players currently on the list that still may be able to return. I consider those players to be safety Daniel Sorensen (which has been expected since preseason), right guard Laurent Duvernay-Tardif and safety Armani Watts. Since the Chiefs are only allowed to return two from that growing list, adding Thomas to it would likely end his season for good. The Chiefs’ 53-man roster is already tight because the team has had to carry both safety Eric Berry and offensive lineman Kahlil McKenzie, two players who may not play all year. Berry hasn’t played all season because of a reported bone spur, and McKenzie is in the midst of a transition year as he learns how to play along the offensive line. If the Chiefs do place Thomas on injured reserve, they have two options at wideout currently on their practice squad in Josh Crockett and Gehrig Dieter.“We’ve got other guys that will step in and pick up the slack there,” head coach Andy Reid said. “I hate to see that happen with De’Anthony though.”We’ll keep you updated here as this story develops.Brian Hoyer is trying to be the best Patrick Mahomes he can be Give me the green lightAs a backup quarterback in the NFL, part of your role is preparing the defense for the game ahead by mimicking the tendencies of the QB and offense you’re about to face. This week, New England Patriots quarterback Brian Hoyer is tasked with playing Kansas City Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes. “When you see some of the throws (Mahomes) makes Womens Kendall Fuller Jersey , it kind of gives me the green light to try to make any throw I want to make,” Hoyer said, via NESN.com on Wednesday. “Maybe try to fit a ball in where I wouldn’t always. It’s always fun for me to emulate a different offense, because whether it’s read option, RPOs, whatever it may be, it’s always an opportunity to get better as a quarterback.”You may recall the 32-year-old Hoyer from one of the more memorable Chiefs wins in recent memory—Kansas City’s 30-0 wild-card win over the Houston Texans that ended a 22-year playoff win drought. Hoyer started the game for the Texans and threw four interceptions.After Houston, Hoyer had stints in Chicago and San Francisco before rejoining the Patriots, with whom he started his career, in early November of last season.Fast-forward nearly a year, and that’s how Hoyer ended up here this week, portraying Mahomes.“I watched the Sunday night highlights or whatever it is,” Hoyer added. “I remember that throw he made to (tight end Travis) Kelce against Pittsburgh. It basically knocked Kelce down. I mean, it was incredible. If you’re a football fan, you know about other guys, and everything you’ve ever heard about Patrick Mahomes is his arm strength, and he’s definitely proven that this year.”Good luck mimicking that, Hoyer.
I can show you all the sports, strength, and even passion. Welcome, I sincerely serve you, everything is for you. You can call me "Lin" and welcome to our sports kingdom——http://www.chicagobearsteamonline.com We will be happy to serve you.

Visiter le site web du posteur
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 25 Oct - 07:50 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    La Planète en danger ! Index du Forum -> Le Flood -> Pub Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Texno x0.3 © theme by Larme D'Ange 2006