La Planète en danger ! Index du Forum
La Planète en danger !
Nous parlons de la Terre en danger, les animaux à sauver et notre planète à sauvegarder, car elle à besoin de nous !!! (y)

La Planète en danger ! Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Will the Los Angeles Rams win Super Bowl LIII? ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    La Planète en danger ! Index du Forum -> Le Flood -> Pub
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
linchao

MessagePosté le: Mar 6 Nov - 07:46 (2018)    Sujet du message: Will the Los Angeles Rams win Super Bowl LIII? Répondre en citant

A handful of NFL Network analysts think so! The Los Angeles Rams are so good they’ve got fans tattooing future Super Bowl championships on their bodies. If that doesn’t scream “contender” I don’t know what does! Actually Authentic Robert Woods Jersey , that’s not true. I do know what does. NFL analysts, experts, or whatever you’d prefer to call them saying that the Rams are legitimate contenders to hoist the Lombardi also suffices. But, as a fan, you can’t be truly optimistic about the upcoming season without having at least one. Tattoos on fans six months early? Box checked. The nod from NFL Network analysts? The crew recently selected which teams they think will compete for, and win, this year’s Super Bowl. The Rams fared well. T-1! How neat is that?! The problem here isn’t so much the “1” as it is the “T-.” You see, this 1 would be T-less, if it weren’t for five other, I hesitate to call them jerks, but let’s just say they’re folks who voted poorly. Gil Brandt, Cynthia Frelund Robert Woods Jersey Elite , Elliot Harrison, Kevin Patra, and Adam Rank are putting their stock in...the New Orleans Saints. Horrible, I know. Preseason bandwagoners, I tell ya! We cannot have a tie. Only one team can win the NFC. And, last I checked, only one team can win the Super Bowl. So I’m going to be break the tie. I, Brandon Tavon Bate, am going to serve as the tiebreaker. It’s only fair that the tiebreaker go to the team that signed Aaron Donald to a six year extension today. A quick check on Wikipedia informs me that the Saints did no such thing. The Rams, however, did. And therefore they are the Super Bowl LIII champs, and you can feel free to tattoo your body.Los Angeles Rams sign QB Brandon Allen to practice squad In what seems like never-ending roster movements http://www.losangelesramsteamonline.com/robert-woods-jersey , the Los Angeles Rams have signed recently-waived QB Brandon Allen to their practice squad:This was an expected move as the Rams recently let go of UDFA QB Luis Perez leaving them with only Jared Goff and Sean Mannion on the roster. For most people, Allen likely outplayed Mannion in the preseason and deserved to be the backup QB, but it’s largely irrelevant. If anything were to happen to #16, neither of those quarterbacks are likely to cut it for a team with Superbowl aspirations.You can take a look at some of the recent transactions the Rams have made as they’ve promoted certain players (WR KhaDarel Hodge), activated suspended ones (RG Jamon Brown), waived both active roster players (S Isaiah Johnson) and practice squad players (TE Temarrick Hemingway, QB Luis Perez), and signed new practice squad players (Brandon Allen, OT Darrell Williams Jr).Get ready for week three!
I can show you all the sports, strength, and even passion. Welcome, I sincerely serve you, everything is for you. You can call me "Lin" and welcome to our sports kingdom——http://www.chicagobearsteamonline.com We will be happy to serve you.

Visiter le site web du posteur
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 6 Nov - 07:46 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    La Planète en danger ! Index du Forum -> Le Flood -> Pub Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Texno x0.3 © theme by Larme D'Ange 2006